Kaspersky displays the reminders of the license expiration often on your screen when your trial period or the subscription of your Kaspersky antivirus is about to end. When your trial period is about to end, your antivirus repeatedly displays the notification for continuing the subscription while you are performing some other tasks. Getting the same notification again and again can be frustrating but you can disable this feature so that it does not appear again. You can disable it from the options menu of antivirus.
It is very simple procedure to disable this feature. All you have to do is to follow the procedure given by Kaspersky antivirus support Canada. The steps are easy to follow and can be completed in quick time.
1. In the lower right corner of the screen, click on the red sign of 'K' and select the 'Kaspersky Antivirus' option from the main screen. This will open the main menu of this antivirus.
2. Now, from the upper right corner of the main screen, click on the 'Settings' button.
3. In the upper left corner of the screen, click on the cardboard box icon. This will display the Advance settings menu.
4. Click the 'Notification' on the left side of the window.
5. Now, under the 'Enable Events Notification', click on the 'Settings' button.
6. Remove the check sign by clicking near 'Screen', 'Sound' and 'Email' present next to 'License expires soon'.
7. Click on the 'OK' button twice. This will close the main window of the antivirus.
Finally, you will notice that the repeated License expiration warning will not be seen. You can renew your subscription anytime later whenever you want to.
Deactivate Reminders of License Expiration
Procedure to Disable Kaspersky Feature
EnableEvents Notification Add paragraph text here.